Thursday, October 21, 2010

Quick n' easy

This IUI went much better than last time. Different nurse this time and she said my cervix was nice and open with good mucus. My donor gave me 37mil thawed little swimmers and they went right in. My question though is, if my cervix is open, how does the sperm stay in and not come out? I just went to the bathroom and had some stuff come out. It reminded me of going to the bathroom after having sex and all the stuff goes "plop plop" out. I hope my little guys stayed in. Have had a bit of cramping this afternoon too and can't wait to get home and go to bed. I didn't sleep a wink last night and am really tired now.

All aboard the crazy train. I am determined to snooze right through these two weeks.

5 comments:

  1. Happy Napping, lol & I hope these next 2 weeks just fly by!!! Send you positive baby dust thoughts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck.. Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you. You are right about not obsessing too much with POAS. The 2ww is beyond our control.

    ReplyDelete
  3. An open cervix is an EXCELLENT sign! Both of my BFPs were when the nurse said, "Your cervix is nice and open!" Don't worry about the stuff coming out - your cervix is a one way valve, the only thing that was coming out was probably cervical mucous.

    *fingers crossed*

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! You are well on your way into the tww! How are you feeling? Hopefully, you've been able to get some sleep...
    Thinking of you so please keep us posted on how you're feeling ~

    ReplyDelete