Saturday, October 16, 2010

huh

Well, I guess I had my measurements wrong on Thursday. Seems the two follies were only at 13 and today they were at around 15. This kinda blows because it means I likely won't have IUI#2 until later in the week and of course Weds-Fri are really bad days to be at the doctor in the morning. Long story short, but my stupid HOA is pressure-washing the garage and you can't have your car parked between 8 and 5 (I don't know why all 3 days, but they're threatening to tow). If I go to work it's no biggie. I leave before 8 and don't get home until after 5:30. But, if I have to go in for the IUI one of those mornings, I don't have to be there until 10am, which means I won't go to work that morning, which means I won't have anywhere to park my car until I leave. gah.

It would be cool though and much more convenient if I could trigger Thursday night and go in for the IUI on Saturday morning.
*fingers crossed*

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully everything falls into place for IUI #2...wishing you the best!

    ReplyDelete