Friday, October 1, 2010
Shannon at Chasing Rainbows nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award. Thank you Shannon!
The rules for the award are:
• Thank and link back to the person nice enough to give you the award
• Share seven things about yourself
• Pass the award along to seven other bloggers who you think are fabulous
• Contact the bloggers you chose and let them know about the award
Seven things about me (this is going to be hard, because I try really hard to keep my blog limited to the baby-making journey):
1. I am a candy junkie. It's like crack to me. I especially like the retro-candy store at Universal Studios in Hollywood.
2. People see me, a thin, young-appearing blond female and like to tell me I am incapable of doing things. I take great pleasure in proving them wrong. Constantly.
3. I hated high school so much that I took classes at the local college when I was 16 for extra credits in high school so I could graduate early. I was in night classes at the college with the parents of the kids I was in class with during the day at high school.
4. I love sexy, fast and luxurious cars. One of my favorites being the Aston Martin DB9
5. I love fruit and hate vegetables. I refuse to eat vegetables of any kind.
6. I am the real-life version of the bad-ass female agents you see on tv. No, really I am. Pretty much everyone I meet says so. It actually gets kind of annoying.
7. Despite factoid #6, I still sleep with my baby receiving blanket. Can't help it. It has gone EVERYWHERE with me; through a couple of boot camps and several military deployments to really crappy places.
Here are my award nominations:
Sarah Fain Has Starfish Envy
Baby Time Bomb
Me Plus One
Hopeful Journey To Motherhood
A Single Journey
Single Infertile Female