Monday, September 13, 2010

meh

Talked to the financial counselor at the clinic this morning, and it seems there was a mistake in the billing. I am correct in that my insurance covers everything except the actual IUI procedure. Thank goodness.

Sunday's monitoring sucked though. No real follicle progress. Tons of little ones still, but only one showed any growth at all and it was only at 11.5. I was supposed to go in again on Weds, but I have a stupid all-employee mandatory meeting/conference thing all day and I have to be downtown by 8. The clinic opens at 7 which doesn't leave me enough time to do monitoring and get downtown. They said I can come in on Thurs morning, which is the plan, but that makes me nervous. I know realistically I won't have any follicles ready to go by then, but I still can't help but worry. I'm going to see how things go tomorrow and I think I'll pee on some OPKs Tues and Weds night to reassure myself and make sure I don't miss anything.

1 comment:

  1. Thank goodness that things were sorted out with billing!What a relief & 1 less thing to worry about right now.

    Good luck & I hope you get promising results on Thursday.

    ReplyDelete